Essentially, and as per EU privacy regulations that came into force on May 25th (2018) also known as GDPR, you will find the following details here on this privacy page:
- Who we are
- What tools we use to collect data and what data they collect.
- Confirmation of the data that does / does not personally or directly identify you
- What data we collect when you subscribe to our newsletter services
- Who gets to see this data
Who We Are
Our website address is: https://www.EgoFatigo.com
At EgoFatigo.com we are dedicated to protecting your data and privacy.
We recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use EgoFatigo.com, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. This will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
EgoFatigo.com strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers' and online visitors' privacy on our website.
About Our Cookies
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Cookies are either:
* Session cookies
* Persistent cookies
But, more important to you, cookies can also be categorised as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies
– Performance cookies
– Functionality cookies
Find out more about cookies here - https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/
Your agreement (or otherwise) of our cookie usage is handled by Cookie Script - https://cookie-script.com/privacy-policy-and-disclaimer.html
As regards EgoFatigo.com, and its cookie use...
Affiliate Products and Services
We receive an affiliate commission for some of the products/services sold on EgoFatigo.com.
The affiliate services platforms we use are Amazon, Aweber, SiteSell, Hypnosis Downloads, Siteground
You can set your browser to accept or refuse all cookies automatically, or notify you when a cookie is being requested. Taking this action should not cause a problem with the continued use of our site. Consult the Help section of your browser for guidance on how to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is requested.
If you choose to refuse EgoFatigo.com's cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
** Personally Identifiable Information **
EgoFatigo.com may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our site.
- To display content on the site correctly.
- To improve customer service.
- To help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize your user experience.
- To understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site.
- To improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature.
- To send information to you that you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails, which may include electronic newsletters and/or autoresponder series of emails.
- To respond to your enquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
EgoFatigo.com lets you share content with your friends and followers on various social media platforms. Below are links to the privacy policies of:
EgoFatigo.com may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, or fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site.
If you complete a form, we will require your name and your email address, and will ask for information relevant to the purpose of the form.
You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information and visit our site anonymously. However, it may prevent you from engaging in certain site-related activities.
If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information, we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. We will use personal information received from you for internal purposes only and will not sell it or provide it to third parties.
We also collect each visitor's IP address, which helps us combat spam and fraud. We do not use IP addresses for any other purpose.
The EgoFatigo.com website
contains links to other websites that may be of interest to you. However, once you have used them to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites. These sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Always exercise caution by reviewing the privacy statement of the website in question before continuing to use it.
** Non-personally Identifiable Information **
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you whenever you interact with our site. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your method of connecting to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider you used, and other similar information.
Problem-Solving and EgoFatigo.com:
- If you complete the What's Your Problem form ( www.egofatigo.com/type.html), we will ask for information relevant to the purpose of that form (i.e. the nature of your problem). You have the choice of whether you can see it (For Your Eyes Only), we can see it too (Share With EgoFatigo.com only), or it can be published only for all to see (Publish on EgoFatigo.com). This information will not identify you, in any event.
- Other problem-solving forms you complete (not the contact form - see personally identifiable information above) require no information from you at all. (You think of the problem in your head.) And only the randomly generated answer gets sent to EgoFatigo.com.
** How long we retain your data **
Any content submitted and its metadata is retained indefinitely.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Children's Privacy Protection
This website is directed to adults. It is not directed to children under the age of 16. We operate our site in compliance with current regulations. Anyone under the age of 16 must provide parental consent to use this site. We do not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under 16 years of age.
Release of Information
If we sell EgoFatigo.com, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale so that the service provided to you may continue. In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change in control and practices, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honours any opt-out requests you might make.
Personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information collected by this site is stored on our host's servers. That host is Clook, located at Sub 6 Limited, Suite 3E Ribble House, Bamber Bridge, Preston, Lancashire, PR5 6UP, United Kingdom
Some information is collected by third-party services. These include... YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms
Last updated: May 29th, 2018